Sunday, June 30, 2013

Back in Town

Sorry to say, readers, that I had to venture back to my hometown for two weeks and see family. Kenosha, Wisconsin is beautiful; however, there is very little warm weather and I found myself constantly seeking warmth though I had only brought summer clothes to accommodate the humidity.

As soon as I stepped back into my driveway, I grew excited at the opportunities I will be sharing with you as a result of my return. I think I will call up my good friend Josh and see if he would like to tour the Main Street strip with me. It is in Old Mesilla, and it is full of culture, museums, and shops. One of my favorite places has homemade fudge. I cannot remember the name of it now, but I'm elated to find out.

Dearest reader,

If you so choose to read my blog, I promise to share experiences that may make you rethink your current location. I think the best part about Las Cruces is that the culture never gets old. No matter how many times you visit a place, you can always find more there. I implore you to visit my town. It is hot, dry, and utterly enjoyable. Also, soon will be the Las Cruces fireworks display. It has been somewhat lacking in water, so whether or not the show will go on is unknown to me. Though, I'm sure it will, and when it does I will be sure to give you all of the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment